Any personal information you provide to us will be treated in accordance with this policy. We may occasionally change this policy. Any changes will be notified on this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following:
- Anonymous information about your use of our site. This includes details of your visits such as pages viewed. We use Google Analytics to collect, anonymise and collate this data. We also analyse the web server logs. None of this includes personal information.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you apply for a job.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How we use the information we gather
We use this information for the following reasons:
- To answer your enquiries.
- To improve our products or services.
- To assist with our recruitment process.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to Heron Foods Limited, Jackson Way, Melton, East Yorkshire, HU14 3HJ. There may be an administration fee.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete please write to us at the above address.